Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Turn Your Windows 7 or Vista into Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Have you got board by staring at the same desktop that Windows offers you every day? I know most of you might have already wanted to move to another OS because of this… But lets not format our systems for this small problem! Lets just bring another OS into our Windows desktops!








Earlier we have posted a complete guide on how to turn your Linux machine into a Mac! Most of you might be already using it on your machines. But today we are going to turn Windows into a Mac. Actually, during the reign of Vista, we didn’t got many windows themes like these. But now.. they are on the rise again!

So, recently I thought of writing about this new theme that I found on the net. But today I found a video which can explain the process better than me! So, watch it and turn your desktops into Macs!

Download:- Snow Transformation Pack 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment